Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

God the Holy Spirit!

It is ultimately our own decision if we want to focus and promote what is not in scripture. I have never read of any disciples or apostles doing the things that we do in churches today regarding the Holy Spirit! They never prayed to IT, they never worshipped IT, they never honoured IT, and they never say that IT shares or is part of the Throne of Father and the Lamb.

If the bible is silent regarding performing these things that are sooooo common in a Christians life today... then these actions must be the traditions and doctrines of men!

Do I believe in God the Holy Spirit... no I do not!

Do I believe in God's Holy Spirit... yes I do! For it is the presence, power, life and character of God and His Son!

"That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ." 1 John 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment